Friday, July 31, 2009

Booster Seat and New Foods

Korben found his booster seat (that we use when we go to other people's houses) stored in the guest bedroom closet. He carried it by himself all the way to the living room, climbed up in it, and sat there like a big boy. Then, he realized something was missing, and went to get the tray that hooks on top. It was so precious! He doesn't usually sit in there very long...it is more of the idea of "getting in" the seat that is fun for him. But, I have caught him with his sippy cup while enjoying a little Sesame Street.

















































I love Fridays because Fridays are Aaron's day off! We have already had a great day! Korben ate a GREAT breakfast. Two whole wheat pancakes (first try for us), two scrambled eggs, and several frozen blueberries (Thank you Mopsy for recently teaching him to love this great "brain food"). He also got to try a new treat I bought for him last night, Del Monte's "Fruit Chillers." It is a frozen fruit sorbet in a tube. Kind of like the "flavor-ice" popsicles, but healthy. I am really trying to make good choices (when I can) to make every calorie count, hoping that what he eats will have some nutritional value. This is hard to do with a picky eater, but I will rejoice in one new healthy thing at a time! So, that makes today a great day...blueberries, whole wheat pancakes, and a strawberry fruit chiller are all new AND healthy things. Thank you, Lord!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Too funny, me and ryan love those fruit chillers! lol I buy the kind in the cup though!

Kari said...

Korben doesn't sound too picky to me!:) Sounds like you are doing a great job, momma! Where do you find the fruit chillers? I may have to give them a try with my girls! By the way, congrats on how well you have done on Weight Watchers! I thought you looked great when I saw you Sunday! I am inspired! Maybe that is what I need to do! Keep it up! :)

royal said...

Fabulous Sharing!
I am really admire the information which you shared here in your blog which is really good read to me.

Thanks for sharing!
Car Tracking System