Thursday, July 30, 2009

Toddler Emotions

In just 34 seconds you can see how my child can go from the top of the world...to the bottom...back to the top...and then plummet to the bottom.

This is how the past two days have been. HAPPY or SAAAAAAD. He is totally teething. His fist has hardly left his mouth the past couple of days. We're enjoying our fair share of popsicles right now.

In case you were wondering, that is Aaron's hand gripper (exercise thing, I have no idea what the technical term for those is) that he is dancing with. I love how he happens to fall on the pillow at the last beat of the song. It is like his temper tantrum is choreographed to the music. I can't lie though, I laugh every time I watch this!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hahahaha! That is sooo funny! Goodness, he is so cute!
He probably learned those dance moves from his daddy! :)