Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Fourth of July

LAST 4th of July...


























THIS 4th of July....


























LAST 4th of July...





















THIS 4th of July...
























LAST 4th of July...
























THIS 4th of July...

























What a difference a year makes!!!!!

It has hard to believe that Korben has been here to celebrate two "Fourths of July" with us! And yet I wonder, what was our life like without Korben? I mean, REALLY?!! We are so in love.


P.S. This last picture was taken before we pulled out of the garage for church on "Patriotic Sunday." Please appreciate with me that he did have his red and blue sippy cup to go with the color scheme of the day. ;o)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are days when I wish the day away by counting down the hours until I get off work. And then I see things like this and wonder where the time went! I cannot believe how big he's gotten! Such a cutie! I totally acknowledged the sippie cup before I even red that part! You're the got-it-all-together-Mom!
Love you! I hope I get the chance to visit with you and sweet Korben soon!