Friday, July 10, 2009

A couple of videos!

Here is a little video of Korben after he woke up from his nap yesterday!






Before you watch the next one, I must tell you a story. I have been singing songs to Korben for a long, long time now. I have been noticing that he "sings" along with "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star." Well, my mom told me that when she kept him last week that she really thought he was singing a line or two of it. I was like, Yeah, he does that! Well, I just thought she meant he hummed to the tune. Well, now when I sing a line of the song to him and stop, he tries to finish it. EVERY time I sing "twinkle twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are" and I stop, he goes Up-Uh-Buh (for "Up above the world so high"). COINCIDENTAL JABBERING? I think NOT! It is CONSISTENT. I have tried to get him to do it on video, and this is the best I could get. He can do it about 10 times more precise than this, but he wanted my camera and tried to get up off the changing table in the middle of the video. Again, you may think I'm making a lot out of nothing, but I know that he is trying to sing it!

2 comments:

Raina's Retreat said...

that is a big deal, I would have been able to know what he was doing even without the explanation. How cute!

Rachel Freeman said...

Oh he's so singing that with you, just wait all the sudden he'll just bust out all the words. I still sing Ada twinkle twinkle every night! That's so sweet.