Thursday, July 30, 2009

American Idol Concert

This past weekend I had the opportunity to go to the American Idol concert in Little Rock with my Mom, my Aunt Joyce, and My Mom's friends Margaret and Ceil. We had the BEST time. We had great seats that were actually just a few feet away from where Kris Allen's entire family was seated. So, that was an experience in itself to watch the concert through his family's eyes. EVERYONE was great. I have to say that I was most impressed with Matt Giraud. I hope to hear more out of him soon! However, everyone had stepped up their game since the show and it was incredibly entertaining.


































I want to thank my mom for taking me to this concert. Thank you so much, MOM!! AND, I want to thank JULIE (Mopsy, Moppy, Boo...I'm having a complex with what her "grandma" name is!) for keeping Korben over the weekend. Thank you so much, Julie!! He had so much fun! It was such a nice break for me and I appreciate you BOTH letting me do something out of the ordinary for the weekend.
I LOVE AND APPRECIATE YOU BOTH VERY MUCH!!!!

1 comment:

royal said...

Fabulous Post!
Malhar Group has organized events like Cultural Functions for big colleges, college cultural activities, stage shows, Ramp shows, commercial Shows, Professional Shows, Product Launching Programme, Movie Shooting, Talent Hut, Charity Show for different societies, Ladies Sangeet, show, society functions.

Thanks for sharing information!
Musical Group Bikaner