Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday Sunshine!

It may have been 45 degrees this morning when we left for church, but it has been an absolutely gorgeous day! Even if it hadn't been a sunny day, we have our own little sunshine in our house. Korben woke up bouncing in his bed this morning and has been non-stop with his enthusiasm ever since. It is so great to see him when all the world is right, and he feels well!

My mom bought Korben this little sweater vest and shirt for him to wear on Easter last year, but it was too big at the time. It fit PERFECTLY today, and I have to admit, I thought he looked so adorable! He also wore some dress shoes that were hand-me-downs from his Stewart cousins! They look brand new, and made him look like such a big boy!

He did so great at church this morning! This was the FIRST time on a Sunday morning that WITHOUT prompting, Korben reached out for his Sunday School teacher (Mr. Paul...who he calls "pawpaw"). He didn't look back at me once. It made me so proud, but I didn't make a big deal out of it at the time because I didn't want to jinx anything! Of course, I bragged all the way down the hall! The end of August and beginning of September were especially tough times for us with separation anxiety. I am so thankful that things have gotten this much better in such a short amount of time!




Playing with my necklace while watching Sesame Street.



























CHEESE!
























I didn't realize that either of us were making this face until I saw the picture! Notice the gaps where you see no teeth. Those are the four spaces (two bottom and two top) where Korben is getting his eye/canine teeth. They have already all started to slowly come in, and then he will have his full smile!





















My studly little man.

No comments: