Monday, October 26, 2009

Like Father, Like Son

I am told all the time that Korben looks just like me. I tell everyone that sometimes I think Korben looks just like me, and sometimes he looks just like Aaron. It just depends on what expression is on his face.

Here is some proof. This picture of Korben and me was taken before church yesterday. He wasn't in the picture taking mood, and this is the only shot we got. As soon as I uploaded these picture to my computer, I thought..."Hey, that looks just like a picture I have of Aaron as a baby." So, I took a picture of the picture of Aaron and Julie from his baby dedication day when he was 1 year old.

What do you think?









I know the picture quality isn't great, but you can still see what I'm talking about! Even their hair is the same!

3 comments:

Jodie said...

Wow!! You weren't kidding! Looks like the same kid!

Raina's Retreat said...

He def has your smile. My husband even noticed it. Either way, he is just so darn cute. And he finally talks to me now. :)

Kari said...

I agree that in those pictures Korben and Aaron do look very much alike. However, I still say he looks 100% like a boy version of you!!!! You cannot deny his smile is yours!!