Saturday, October 17, 2009

Parenting is challenging.

So, Parenting is challenging. I feel like everyday is a guessing game. Sometimes, Korben is really fussy, and seems impossible to please. I am left wondering...Is it an ear infection again? Is it just teething? Could it be the flu? Is his antibiotic upsetting his stomach? Is he just sleepy? Is this just what toddlers do?

..............AND then sometimes, he makes it so easy. He'll give me random hugs and kisses without me asking for them. He'll snuggle with me for a LONG time. He says new words and blows my socks off with how smart he is. He'll come up to me tickle me while saying "tickle, tickle, tickle." He'll hold my hand and want to pray.

Parenting IS challenging...but the rewards are already so great they are impossible to describe. It gets better everyday. I'm just praying daily for wisdom, discernment, love, creativity, and grace. Every child deserves the best and I just want to be the best mommy I can be to my child. I am exploding with pride for my sweet baby boy.

Thank you Jesus for every single blessing. James 1:17 says that every good and perfect gift is from you, and I believe it!

No comments: