Thursday, June 11, 2009

Swimming at CC's

I was doing pretty well with getting caught up on my blog until I left my laptop charger at my mom's on Saturday. It just came in the mail today, so I'm going to pick up where I left off.

Aaron took the Seniors to Chicago last week, so Korben and I headed to CC's house. She got him his own little swimming pool, and I couldn't wait to give it another try. I thought I would put water in his pool early in the day so it would be warm by later in the afternoon. To my surprise, it came out of the water hose very warm (like, perfect bath water temperature). Korben just took that as an invitation to get in. I didn't want to take the time to go inside and change him in to his swim suit, so I just let him swim naked. Why not, right? It was just us. Well, now I'm about to share his nudie pictures with all of you. It was just so precious when he decided he'd had enough of the pool, and walked around the back yard with nothing but his shoes on. He is so going to kill me later!






















































































The little pirate wanted to swim again!

























































































































Aunt Meeme (Joycie) came over to play with him too. She actually came over every day, but we only got this one picture.




















We had lots of fun times in the back yard!

No comments: