Thursday, June 11, 2009

Play date with cousins

Last week, Korben and I had a play date with our favorite cousins in the world: Heather, Carson, Jackson, and Anderson. For those of you who always hear me talk about these cousins, let me clarify the relation. My mom's sister is Joyce (also referred to as Aunt MeeMe), her son is Stephen, who is married to Heather, who is the mother of Carson, Jackson and Anderson. Got it? They're wonderful. Ages 7, 4, and 2. How much fun will all of our boys have growing up? How much fun do they ALREADY have together? I was telling Heather that the last time I took Korben to their house He couldn't even roll over yet. Now he can run! Time is flying by! Thanks to these boys, Korben loves ALL children. I think he thinks that every little boy he sees is one of his cousins. Unfortunately, not all little boys this age as sweet as these boys. I'm afraid Korben will learn that the hard way when he tries to give the next random 7 year old he sees a hug and a kiss.

















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just have sooo much fun reading your blog! I didn't realize you'd been updating so much! For some reason it didn't show up on my blog list until today! You need to post something on facebook letting everyone know you caught it up with so many posts! Love the blog and I'm so glad you do it!