Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Play date with Nic and Nyle

Our friend Jennah and her little boys, Nic(3) and Nyle(1), came over on Monday for lunch and a play date. We had so much fun. Jennah and her family just came home from doing mission work in Hungary. We are so happy to have them back. And, believe me...Nic was excited to see a whole bunch of toys. He barely looked up from the toys the whole time he was here! Jennah said he didn't get to have many toys with him while they were overseas. I didn't get a picture of Nic because he was so busy. However, here is a sweet little video of Korben and Nyle. They loved each other.








1 comment:

Leigh Ann said...

hey, I'm thinking of you so much today. I didn't know if you were in town. I'm guessing not. we love you three very much and are blessed to have you here with our family at GABC.