Monday, April 6, 2009

WALKING!!!

By the grace of God, you guys, I caught Korben's first official steps on video this morning! Now, he had taken a couple steps in between Aaron and me, but this was the first time I really felt like he "walked!" I was sitting in the floor of his room, and happened to notice that my camera was in my diaper bag. I pulled it out of the bag, and started to shoot a video of Korben standing at his changing table...all of a sudden he just came to me (because he wanted the camera)! I freaked out, and I'm still on a high! I just didn't think it would happen like that. Thank you, Lord, for allowing me to capture that on video "accidentally."








He is obviously feeling well enough to play and start walking today, but I'm still worried about him. He still has diarrhea and NO appetite. I can only hope this is a virus, and hopefully he is almost over it!

4 comments:

Rachel Freeman said...

Oh Great, now we'll have to go back to the mall where he can climb. I had such a good time. We should do that once a week. I just love reading your blog. See ya later. Kuddos for the video, I only have one moment on video, and that's when Ada said Momma... It was great!

Cori said...

My favorite part of the entire 16 seconds is when you say, "Oh my gosh, I just got that on video.. He just walked to me!!"

PRICELESS!

Melissa Southerland said...

How precious is that!!!!

Lauren said...

Love it!!!! That is the cutest thing I've ever seen - I wish I had sound hooked up to my home computer as I'm sure you're squealing in the background! Korben is just too precious, as are you. I miss you tons!