Friday, April 3, 2009

Twitter Pictures

My husband has recently become a big fan of Twitter. He updates what he is doing via Twitter.com multiple times a day. He follows other student pastors all around the nation, as well as students in youth group. He believes it builds community all throughout the day with other believers. I'm so glad he is enjoying it, but I haven't "quite" caught on.

He has posted two pictures on twitter this week that I thought needed to be on my blog.

Aaron took Korben to Walgreen's pick up a prescription the other day, and while he was in the drive-through he turned around, snapped this shot, and posted it to twitter. We are loving him being forward-facing in the car now!

























We took Korben to the park today for the very first time! He loved going down the slide! Aaron also posted this picture to Twitter. Had to share!


No comments: