Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Little Stinker

I have some good news and not-so-good news to report.

The not-so-good news is that Korben is teething something FIERCE. Monday and Tuesday have were miserable days for him. I am trying everything, but nothing is really seeming to help. If he is awake, you can pretty much guarantee he is fussing. Of course, you won't believe me when you see the adorable picture below. I promise you, this mischievous smile was one of the only smiles I have seen in the past two days.

Good news is that his crawling skills are become quite incredible (says the proud momma!). He is following me around the house like a little puppy. Its really cute, except I don't think he wants me to know he is following me. When I turn around and catch him following me, he stops. When I turn back around to walk forward, I hear him coming after me. He is sort of like a 10 month old spy. He is also pulling up on everything! He really likes to crawl up to a drawer, open it, pull up on it, and then pull things out. Tonight, before I put him to bed, he found my swimsuit drawer (located inconveniently in our night stand, because it is I drawer I never need to open). He was so proud of himself.

Look at that face!

3 comments:

Melissa Southerland said...

LOVE that picture of him. He is ADORABLE!!!

Jennifer said...

He looks like he hit the jackpot!

Anonymous said...

I think "Little Stinker" is the perfect caption for that picture! That smile is really gonna help him get away with a lot, I can tell already!!!! He's adorable!