Friday, January 16, 2009

Bath time pictures!

Korben LOVES to take baths! One of the things I like so much about our house is in our master bathroom we have a really big bath tub! A lot of moms may view bath time as a chore, but I like to think of it as an activity. Sometimes, I just put on my swimsuit and get in with him. I like to pretend that Korben and I are going swimming in our indoor pool. Okay, our bath tub isn't that big, but we can pretend, right? He absolutely loves everything about being in the tub. He laughs and squeals when he watches the water run, he loves to splash, he loves to grab everything off he sides, he loves the squeaky sounds it makes when he rubs his hand on the side of the tub. He just never wants to get out! I think we definitely have a little swimmer on our hands! Check out these pictures of our happy baby.

*If you look really closely, you can see his top right tooth (our left) in some of the pictures. His top left one should be breaking through his gums any day now!
















































5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sooo cute! Korben is just too precious!

Jennifer said...

He is one happy little guy!

Leigh Ann said...

okay is there anything cuter than that first picture, really. baby blues and two little teeth!

berrytktb said...

Berkeley Berry thinks Korben is VERY CUTE!!!! They have the same teething pattern, Berkeley crawls funny too, and she likes to scream at me while standing in her crib. Sounds like a perfect match to me! Love you all, KB

Lori Motl said...

You really need to see about making that little happier...He looks bored. Seriously, that first picture...Send it in to Regis and Kelly. They should be having their cutest baby contest about now. HE WOULD WIN!