Sunday, January 3, 2010

Early December Fun

Let me set the scene for you. It was a Sunday Morning. Korben had been awake for about an hour. For 59 minutes of that hour he had been watched with at least one set of eyes. I look at Aaron for ONE MINUTE to tell him something regarding the church clothes he had put on, then I looked back down to see Korben having an "Adam Lambert" moment with my mascara on the floor. It scared me just how accurately he put on that mascara. He also accurately got it all over the carpet, but thanks to "Resolve" we were alright. As for that matter, I'm going to start giving carpet cleaner as a baby shower gift. I've used it far more than any diaper rash cream or baby lotion.
































My Mom had come up this Sunday to visit. Our church was having their Christmas "Night of Praise." There are very few people who enjoy great worship music in the way that my Mom and I do...so she couldn't miss this Sunday. She tried to take my picture with Korben before church, but he was too obsessed with taking a "pitcher" himself with his Finding Nemo camera we got him at Target the day before. Ever since then he has loved taking pictures all over the house. Then he "looks" at the pictures he has taken and goes "Awwwwww."























At the "Happy Birthday Jesus" party after "Night of Praise."


























Wearing his "doggie vest" he wore last Christmas. You don't believe he could possibly wear the same thing he wore the year before? Check out the next picture.

































Flashback to Christmas last year. Here he is in the same little vest and shirt!


















I bribed him with "smarties" candy for these smiles. You can totally tell that they are fake. All of these cheesy grins make me laugh.

































































































For some reason, on this particular day, Korben wanted his "doggie" to eat his lunch with him. He was very nurturing to his doggie, and wanted to make sure he had plenty to eat. I wish you could have heard the one-sided conversation he had with his sweet little puppy that day. Priceless.




































































Korben and his cousin Jack at the Cunningham Christmas party on the 12th.

No comments: