Monday, February 2, 2009

Just a swingin'

The house felt a little small today as Korben crawled as fast as he could from room, to room, to room. He had so much energy, I decided to take him in the back yard and let him swing for a little while. I can't say it is warm outside, but it is not as cold as it has been! Its hard to believe that Korben's swing had ice cycles hanging off of it this time last week! I can tell that he is going to be a thrill seeker like his momma! He likes to go really up really high in the swing, he likes to hang upside down in your arms, and he loves when we push him really fast in the shopping cart. These are all ingredients to a great roller coaster ride! Fun times ahead for the whole Rodgers family!

Here is a picture of him trying out his new swing!





















What's that you say? He reminds you of someone in this picture? Maybe someone on a late night talk show? Yeah, I agree. Something was up with his hair today and he freakishly resembled Conan O' Brian. Ever since Aaron got home today we have jokingly called him "Conan." He answers to it. Ha.















3 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

oh, my how funny. I was like wow he looks like conan, and then I scroll down. Honestly I laughed out loud. That is hilarious. That Korben is such a joy!

Jennifer said...

That is so funny but he is so much cuter than Conan could ever think about being.

Elizabeth said...

Too funny!!!