Monday, February 9, 2009

Great Weekend!

Aaron, Korben, and I had a fabulous weekend! On Friday night Aaron and I went to Tulsa and met up with two other couples to eat dinner and see BRIAN REGAN. If you don't know who Brian Regan is, I highly recommend you google him. He is the funniest comedian ever! We laughed for literally two hours straight. Korben was also having a great time while we were in Tulsa. My best friend Emily's mom, Denise Edwards, lives in Van Buren and was kind enough to keep Korben that night! They were so good to him, and she took 25 fantastic pictures to prove it! Knowing the Edwards had Korben set our minds at ease, and we had such a great time! We picked him up Saturday morning at 9, just in time for him to take a nap in the car. We loaded up and headed to Fayetteville for a fun-filled day of shopping (and the best Sushi dinner we have had, to date!). Korben CRACKED us up all day because he kept saying "DAD." He has been saying "DaDa" for months, but all of a sudden he is saying "Dad" like crazy. The funny thing about it, is that it always sounds like it has a question mark behind it and he really annunciates the second "d". Its hard to describe...you'll just have to hear it!

Can I just say...He is such a good boy. I mean, he is probably being the sweetest and happiest he has EVER been today. For some reason, everything I do is funnier than it normally is and he is wanting to kiss me more than normal today. Have I told you that every now and then Korben likes to french kiss? As soon as I think he is over that stage, he will go in to kiss me and, well, lets just say its sloppy! Its a little gross, but still precious. He doesn't know, right? He will be so embarrassed when I tell his first girlfriend that he liked to french kiss his parents.

Here are some pictures that Aaron and I took with Korben before we left for our Tulsa Date, as well as some great pictures Denise took while keeping Korben!
















3 comments:

Whitney said...

Hey Kristen...glad i found your blog.

Your son is PRECIOUS and I wish i could hear him say...DAD?

Hope things are going well! Miss you!

Jennifer said...

As always, he is just adorable! I'm glad you all had a great weekend.

Elizabeth said...

Korben is absolutely adorable!