Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The First Haircut

Well, the first haircut just happened. I have to apologize though. I have more pre-haircut pictures than I do post-haircut. I was just feeling awfully sentimental before his haircut, thinking, these are the last pictures I'll ever take of my baby's long hair. I meant to re-create the same pictures outside once we got home, but he was ready for his nap. So, be looking for some more pictures of Korben sporting his new hair style soon. At least you will get the general idea of what he looks like by the few shots I have.

Brittney Skurdahl did a fabulous job with Korben. I was so nervous how he would do, considering it was a new place. He HATES to go to the doctor, and I was so hoping he wouldn't think he was at a doctor's office for some reason. He sat right up on the booster seat like a big boy, and didn't cry once! We were so proud. I kept him entertained with some snacks, while Daddy broke out the iPhone once or twice.

I think he looks like he is 4 now. It is amazing how quickly he lost his baby look. He looks precious no matter what, but I don't regret keeping his hair long for the time that I did.


And, in case you were wondering...I did keep most of his hair. Planning on framing a pretty little ringlet of it. ;o)














5 comments:

Tim and Randi Weigle said...

He looks great! You're right, it is amazing how much older he looks just by cutting that little bit!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love it! How is it possible that he's growing up so fast?!

Jennifer said...

He looks like a big boy! Super cute!

Kari said...

He does look like such a big boy now! How handsome!

Paul and Doris said...

Such a big boy - we won't recognize him in Sunday School. We like it!!