Thursday, September 10, 2009

Because pictures are worth a thousand words.

If pictures are worth a thousand words, then here are several thousand words for you to read regarding life with Korben lately.

This was taken the weekend before last when Don and Julie came up to visit. We had a lock-in on Friday night with the youth, and I was able to go since they were at home with Korben. Julie was extra helpful because she took care of Korben on Saturday morning while Aaron and I slept until lunch time. Here she is with Korben the night they got in. They are modeling the stickers she brought him. Unfortunately, most of the stickers had fallen off by the time I took this picture. I wish I could have captured just how many stickers were on their faces!



















At Emmy's (a delicious German restaurant in Fort Smith). Korben wants to go back for more pickles!


























This classic picture was taken last Friday. I was doing some spot treatment on the carpet in Korben's room. I was looking down and scrubbing the carpet, and looked up to see Korben riding his school bus with no diaper. I managed to find my camera while I was laughing hysterically. New rule: Korben is not allowed to just run around in shirts and diapers. He just can't fight the urge to strip it off and run around naked!























My mom came to visit last weekend. I have really done a terrible job of taking pictures lately. I guess that what happens when you're having too much fun. Nonetheless, here is my one picture of she and Korben. He is modeling his new hat she brought him.
























Korben and Daddy on Labor Day














































Playing in his booster seat.













































Before church last night, I felt compelled to take his picture. He is not as easy to photograph as he used to be. "Hey Korben, can you smile for momma's camera?" somehow translates to RUN as fast as you can down the hall.





























Okay, so I know I cut his head off in this picture. But I still think it is precious. Maybe it is the tucked in shirt...maybe it is the new shoes...I don't know. I just love this little boy so much it hurts.







































Check out the spike!! I think his hair has already grown at least an inch this week!





























My sweet, 18 month old boy!

























His new favorite thing to do. Climb everything. AND jump off. Please pray for me.


























He was kind enough to sit in the chair to pose before he stood up and jumped out. Thanks, Korben. I think this is one of my favorites.























This was taken this morning before he went to Mother's Day Out. It was raining so he got to wear his Razorback jacket. He just looked so cute in it, I had to take a picture. However, all he wanted to do was turn the light in the kitchen on and off, so all 8 of the pictures I took look just like this. Oh well.

1 comment:

Kari said...

Love the bare bottom truck riding picture! :) Good picture to show his girlfriends one day...or to put in a yearbook ad. Korben is really starting to look like a little boy and not a baby anymore! They grow up fast!