Thursday, August 27, 2009

Time for a haircut

Do you think it is time for a haircut? I have come to the point where I am ready. Korben has now been called a pretty little girl 3 times, and his Mother's day out teacher told me that his hair was in his eyes. I'm ready. I have been in denial for a while now, but now I know it needs to be done. The only problem is... when the humidity is just right, and the back of his hair kinks up in three beautiful little ringlets, it makes my heart flutter. I'm really going to miss his curls. I mean, I'm really going to miss them. I don't know the day yet, but one day this week he will be getting his first haircut. Stay tuned for some before and after photos (and maybe the sound of wailing).

























































No comments: