Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Korben's Birthday Playdate

Today is the day! My baby is actually ONE! It is just unreal. That is all there is to it.

I am currently without a car while it is being fixed, so we invited the fun to come to us today! We invited over Korben's best friend Brayden and his mom Christy. Brayden and Korben had a great time trying out all of the new (and old) toys! They finished off their playdate with a whole lot of birthday cake and ice cream! Brayden sat in Korben's high chair, and Korben sat in his red car. Why I didn't get a picture...I don't know!
















































We had a great time! Korben is having a great birthday! Just FYI, we started whole cow's milk yesterday and so far he is doing great. I'll keep you posted.(For those of you who don't know, we have previously had Korben on soy since we thought he was intolerant of dairy)

1 comment:

Raina's Retreat said...

It seems like so many kids are intolerant of dairy in formula. But Bryston did fine on whole milk when he turned one and he was born with a lot of gastro issues. I can't wait to introduce all the new foods to Meredith. Korben is so handsome. Who did his sign on the top of your blog page. I love it!