Monday, March 9, 2009

Day after the party...trying out the new toys!

On Sunday afternoon Julie (Korben's Mopsy) and I had a great time playing with Korben in the backyard. The weather was so nice, and I was just dying to see Korben play with all of his new stuff!! Here are some fun pictures we took!




































































































































































































































I was sharing with my friend Linda Cain (Hi Linda!) on Sunday about how many cars/transportation devices Korben got for his birthday. I said, "Linda, he got a red car, blue car, yellow bus, and wagon!" She said, "He'll need to be on MTV cribs to show off all of his cars." I thought that was hilarious. So, here is my own mini-episode of MTV cribs, right in our bedroom. Now this is a boy who has options.







3 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha, your son is a balla now! That's too funny.

Rachel Freeman said...

Oh the life of luxery.... picking a new riding toy every day. If only it stayed that simple. Glad he likes his new toys!

Jennifer said...

I love the car lineup! Instead of vehicles we have Barbies in this household.