Sunday, December 14, 2008

All he wants for Christmas are his two front teeth.

We spent the weekend at my mom's house because we had our annual Cunningham Christmas party on Saturday. It was great to visit with all of the family members we love so much, but rarely get to see. We were so proud to show off our baby. The party started RIGHT at his nap time, but he never fussed. He was such a good boy.

One of the best parts of my weekend was going on a date with my husband. We saw a couple movies and ate some great sushi all in one evening. Thanks so much, Mom, for taking care of Korben so we could have our first date in months!

Here is the long awaited picture of Korben's two bottom teeth (In case you didn't know, you can click the picture to enlarge). Aren't they precious? These first appeared to be breaking through his gums on November 9th, and as you can see, they are still tiny. I had no idea they would take this long to fully come up. His top teeth have to be coming in soon! He is always rubbing his top gum with his thumb. "All he wants for Christmas are his two front teeth..."

























Got a cute story for you. This morning I was dressing Korben for church. I pulled a sweater over his head, and as soon as his head popped out he looked at me with the biggest smile and said "Hey!" It made my day!!

No comments: