Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Oh I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner...

We had the privilege of celebrating Halloween early tonight at our youth costume party at church. It was so much fun!! Aaron and I have been so excited about debuting our little hot dog. We already had the Ketchup and Mustard costumes, and I tried to think of what Korben could be to go with us...so, I started looking up "baby hot dog costume" on the internet back in the summer, and this is what I found...












































































































4 comments:

Brittany said...

Kris, thanks to dear ole Facebook I found your blog! I so enjoyed looking at the pictures and watching the videos of your Korben. I'll definitely be keeping up with you!

Brittany Gubser

Trey Prieur said...

THe pictures are awesome! I hate that I missed the costume party. What a perfect idea for the family.

Tim and Randi Weigle said...

Kristen,
I am convinced that Korben is the happiest baby ever! I love the costumes! I can't get over how absolutely adorable he is! Love you!
Randi

Heather said...

You guys are beautiful! Oh my heavens, Korben is so handsome...he is a lucky baby!