Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Its a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Can I just give a shout out to God for giving us incredible weather today? After our walk today, Korben and I decided to chill in the backyard on a blanket. It was just too pretty to be inside. While we were out there, I took some pictures of him, and they surprisingly turned out to be pretty good! There is something about natural lighting that just made his eyes pop!




















Trying to take the camera from me:















Posing like a baby model:























If Korben was running for "President of Babies" this would be his campaign photo. You can tell he is thinking of "Change" and "Hope." HA!
























My personal favorite:


















Lastly, in case you were wondering what his hair looked like in the sun, here it is in all its shimmering glory...might I add that it is long enough to spike again, yay!

1 comment:

Kicks & Giggles said...

Kristen,

You are quite the photographer. Korben is precious and looks like he has so much personality. What a cutie!

Lindsey Summers