Friday, September 19, 2008

Go Hogs Go!

Aaron and I quickly got in the razorback spirit today when we received a phone call from our friends inviting us to go to the razorback game with them tomorrow! After finding someone to keep Korben, my next thought was, what do I wear? I realized that I have NO razorback gear, but Korben has a closet full. Too bad he isn't the one going to the game! I figured that in honor of the game tomorrow I would dress him in a razorback outfit today, tomorrow, and maybe even the next day! Here are some pictures of him outside (we can't get enough of this great weather) today modeling some of his razorback wear:

Sitting up all by himself, and very excited about it.
























He was sitting up so well, and then began to fall over in very slow motion He actually liked the position he ended up in.



















I said "poopoo" for this smile. For some reason, he already knows that word is funny.

























He doesn't miss a sound. This is him staring at a plane flying by.

No comments: