Friday, March 11, 2011

Family Pics

The fabulous Leigh Ann Hasley took family pictures of us on February 26th. Klaire was fussy that day, but you would have never known it! Leigh Ann got some fabulous pictures of our babies and we are so grateful! I can't believe she has photographed Korben since he was 2 months old, and now he is 3 already! I like to have photo sessions with Leigh Ann just to get to hang out with her! The hardest part is just deciding what pictures to order. Here are a few of our favorites.










3 comments:

Rachel Freeman said...

So sweet...Little Klaire is just growing and so is Korben! Please tell me how you got those on there... I wanted to put Ada's on my blog..

SARAH said...

que princesinhaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Unknown said...

Hello
friend,
I am Lenny, I was wondering if I could borrow a couple minutes of your time to show you a video save money on your energy bill and or get free energy...

Here is the link
http://renewablepower1.blogspot.com/2014/04/take-free-energy-challenge.html

let me know if you have any questions...

Thanks,
Your friend
Lenny Ruiz