Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Crawling...backwards?

Up until the past couple days Korben has shown no interest in crawling. He has interest in so many things, but crawling has just not been one of those. We were so excited on Sunday when we noticed him getting his bottom off the ground for the first time. We thought, "hey, thats progress." Now all of a sudden, he seems really determined to go somewhere, but can't seem to get anywhere but backwards. You will see in the video that he doesn't cover a lot of ground, but this is still a big milestone for him!

In this video you will also get to hear just a LITTLE bit of the babbling he has been doing lately. I've been telling Aaron that since Monday he has these little jabbering sessions that are just hilarious. Well, he did not know what I meant by that until last night when he was giving Korben a bath. All of a sudden, Aaron yells from the bathroom "Do you hear him talking???" I was like, YES...thats what I've been telling you! Its so cute. I was JUST playing this video off of YouTube and Korben looked up from playing with his toys and started responding to the "Korben language" he heard from the videos. HE knows what he is saying.

He gets unhappy at the end of this crawling session. Sorry to be cruel and post that for the world to see, but I couldn't figure out how to edit this. Again, I'm learning as I go with this stuff!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this video!! I'm with you guys right now in real life so I'm going to go... :-)