Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Calling all blog experts:

I have started to feel bad about naming this blog "korbenrodgers.blogspot.com." Lord willing, we would like to have future children, and I regret naming this blog just after Korben. I did it impulsively, not thinking this would be something I would keep up with over the years. I hope no one is getting any ideas...We're not planning on having another child for a long time. I just want my blog to be in order when we do. I just checked and "TheRodgersFamily" is taken, however, I just created the blog, "LifewiththeRodgers.blogspot.com."

I know I have a lot of blog experts that read my blog, so if there is any advice you have, please comment on this. Here is my dilemma. I'm ready to switch to my new blog at any time, but is there any way I can take my posts from my old blog to my new blog so they can all be on the same site? I have used my blog as a baby book for the past two months and I would hate for those entries to be on an abandoned site all alone.

Also, has anyone ever printed out their blog entries? I have a paranoia with technology that one day blogspot will disappear and I will lose all of my entries?

Any Advice?

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You can just change the name of the blog you've already got. When you log in, on your "dashboard", click on Settings. From there, look for a link that says "Publishing". From that page, blogger should let you change from "KorbenRogers" to anything that's not already taken.

Kristen Rodgers said...

No WAY! I'm going to try that right now! I'll get back to you!