Saturday, November 14, 2009

Real kisses

I have to document this.

Tonight was so much fun. Korben, Aaron, and I were laying on the floor by the Christmas tree reading books before it was time for him to go to bed. Korben was pointing out all his favorite things in his books and telling us what they were. His absolute favorite book for us to read to him right now is "Hop on Pop." He likes the page that says "Up, Cup, Pup.." He will open it to the correct page everytime and say, "Up, Up." Then we were looking at his farm book. He was pointing at the animals, and then then he saw the picture of a girl and said "Guhl" in the sweetest little voice. We said, "Kiss the girl." He of course, kissed the girl...multiple times...then gave her a "hug" and said "AWWWW"....then proceeded to get up, grab my face, pucker up his lips and gave me his first REAL kiss. He even made the smack sound at the end. He has never done that! He has been giving us kisses for over a year, but they have been the open mouth slobbery kisses. This was the first real kiss, and let me say, it was the sweetest thing EVER! I made a huge deal out of it, so of course, I got a hundred more tonight. He was was so loving tonight. He hugged (just about) everything in the house saying "awwww."

Great memories were made at the Rodgers house today. I could not be more in love with Aaron or Korben. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments: